Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family Photos = Gift Tags?


Hey y'all. I'm just wrapping up my second day as a blogger - pun intended ;) 

This year, in an effort to shake up the traditional Christmas wrapping, I decided to try something new.  I personalized each package with black and white photocopies of my first Christmas with each family member. It was pretty simple to do and everyone has enjoyed seeing the pictures under the tree. I used brown and gold gift wrap to tie everything together (and keep it classy), and then added some twine and feathered bows (cuz I found some bags of feathers in the basement and was feeling a cooky kind of creative). 

I'm a sucker for presentation & packaging so let me know if you have any fun things to try. It may be too late for Christmas, but I've got 3 big birthdays coming up in January :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment