Monday, July 16, 2012

Hey there! Just got back from a lovely weekend in St. Louis. There's no better feeling than when you can seamlessly enjoy a stressfree, quality weekend with a favorite high school friend, your best college friends, the family, and your b-e-a-UTIFUL boyfriend. Oh, and did I mention there was sushi?

As for today: no work, no shower, and lots of advertising research. However, before I do anything TOO productive (like wash this crazy hair or actually apply to some of these pretty great ad agencies) I thought I'd blog my latest packaging project. My original goal for this brand was to create a fun logo that incorporated the image with the name - a more integrated style of branding than some of my past work. I've already started with the boys' design, but I plan to create a girl's line soon and will, of course, share the results with you. Anywho, here's a sneek peek of what I have so far: Enjoy! and have a FABULOUS week!



No comments:

Post a Comment