Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm a big girl now!

So, in my last weeks as a 22 year old, I've notice that I'm slowly but surely morphing into an 'adult.'
'Whatever do you mean, April? you ARE an adult.'

            Wrongo. BUT, I have been up to some adult things. Here's a list from just this week:

  •  Pick up a friend from the airport
  •  Become a Price Chopper Card holder
  •  Make crab cakes (and sauce) from scratch
  •  Pay my own credit card bill
  •  Become an avid recycler
  •  Spend good money on furniture you don't need to assemble
  •  Buy and wear a knee-length dress (that's still cute)
  •  Simultaneously pee, text, and hold a baby (can't explain it, but i felt strangely mature)


Still need to:

  •  Clip and use a coupon
  •  Get a 9-5
  •  Make a casserole
  •  Read the news
  •  Learn how to get to Walmart without using the GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment