Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can't Sleep

-which makes total sense since it's 2:42 in the morning. The cruelest thing about insomnia is that your two biggest battles (and most passively suicidal thoughts) come when your trying to 1) go to sleep and 2) wake up. I mean there are mornings where I'd rather sell my soul than roll out of bed to brush my teeth and put on makeup. Yet here I am, night after night, forced to waste precious sleep time being a baffling combination of bored and restless. So what have I been up to tonight? Reading, painting, snacking, thinking, trying on dresses I haven't worn in a while, snacking again, reading pages from an old journal, thinking again (about what to snack on next), wanting to write a to-do list but having nothing super pressing to do.... tis the life of an insanely underworked individual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment