Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Week's Cliff Notes:

This past week was a bit of a roller-coaster- started off great with 2 snow days filled with soup and sister bonding and then went downhill from there. Shout out to Mother Nature who saw fit to combine my first three days of my p-did, the coldest three days of the year, and my first three days of my (outdoor) job. That was awesome.

Today: I got to sleep in, but I woke up with a stomach ache. My hair was not working in my favor, but I dressed up in one of my favorite dresses to feel pretty regardless. My GPS froze, so I got lost a couple dozen times. I got my second (undeserving) ticket in a matter of 4 days. The light in my kitchen went out.  Someone hit my car in the parking lot, but they left a note. And one of my headlights went out, but -hey- the other one works!

Here's to making next week SPECTACULAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment